The following organizations provide professional development workshops. Some offer continuous workshops in various locations throughout the year, and others only occasionally and yearly.
- The Arts and Passion-Driven Learning Institute (Harvard Graduate School of Education and The Silk Road Project)
- International Institute on Peace Education (IIPE)
- Med Culture – ثقافة ميد
- Musicians without Borders
- Partners for Youth Empowerment (PYE)
There are also several graduate school programs in which you can focus on music education, the expressive arts, and peacebuilding and human rights education, or have at least the flexibility to build your own program that combines these elements.
Graduate School Programs:
- The European Graduate School M.A. in Expressive Arts Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding (Switzerland)
- Teachers College, Columbia University Degrees in Peacebuilding and Human Rights Education (New York City, NY)
- Brandeis University Peacebuilding and the Arts (Waltham, MA)